Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hvar with beautiful people...

After leaving Copenhagen I flew into Zagreb, Croatia cause it was the closet place I could fly into to Split. So, I still had a 6.5 hours bus ride ahead of me and 2 hour ferry. I got a later bus cause the earliest  ferry left at 7am. I spent a couple of hours walking around this city before the bus. 
After 36 hours of travelling I finally arrived in Hvar. Only to hear this story from Adam "dude so i woke up in my bed this morning, to some crazy lady in my room yelling at me in croatian, I quickly jumped up n ran out of my room, I then watched as the crazy lady got into my room and drove away... I SLEPT IN CAR".....

I knew from this point it was all worth it. I couldn't be stuffed going back to our apartment, so I just put my bags in storage and headed straight to the beach to meet up with the girls. I had eaten since Sophia had brought me lunch the day before in Copenhagen or slept since leaving Oslo...
Once we got down to Hula Hula beach the girls and Adi had already been bronzing for a few hours... Its was around 11am by this time...
By 12:30 Adam had already brought beers and eating seemed pointless at this point. We followed on drink all day and night. The whole 3 days, we pretty much never left those lay out beds. Only for a hour to head to the Blue Lagoon to jump off some stuff and to head home for dinner and to get loose...
We payed 30 euros each a night for our apartment only to never sleep in it... hmmm...
Just before I arrived into Copenhagen I got this msg from adam... He was getting the flight i was met to be on...w It made me feel better about myself for losing my passport but he won of those lucky has DOS...
First real sun light in 7 months for this white nigga... with Janny and Caroline...
Adam and I living the dream...
Adi, Miriam and Marte getting the Bronze on...
Team Norway... 
Team Oslo...
I finally leant blackouts...


Blue Lagoon. This maybe the Grarlest thing Ive ever done...
Caroline just doing her thing...
Finally eating...
Girls getting there bronze on...
This was the last picture I took before another mission home. I only had 3 days and 2 days in Hvar. But it just may of been one of the best trip I've ever been on. The night life there is crazy and the days are spent just laughing and drinking in the sun. I couldn't had ask for anything more...
Thanks everyone single on of you guys for a super intents weekend...
Good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment