Thursday, August 18, 2011

A day in the life of Sophia Burger in Copenhagen...

Last Thursday I was packing my bags for Croatia for the next day only to only realize my passport was not anywhere in my apartment. I looked for hours. Called the Australian Embassy, did everything I could think of...
At 10pm I found a bus to Copenhagen, it left at 11pm. There I can get a emergency one for the time being. About 20 mins I decided to go to Copenhagen on a 8.5 hour bus ride then flight to Croatia the next day.
Once I arrived in there I headed straight for the Embassy and messaged Scotti and Sophia I was in town. I got the passport with in an hour or so. But it cost me 200 aussie dollars. After that was sorted I called Sophia and got direction to there place. Scott was already working didn't even see my best mate in his ripping new town. I have a shower and got ready, lucky Scott had a extra bike, so Sophia took me sight seeing and for some lunch around beautiful Copenhagen. It's such a rad place. There a so much going on, in all pasts of the city. Had lunch in this rad vegetarian restaurant. Then took a ride around scotti's work! Plus some more rad stuff... Sophia was more then a good hostess...
First thing I seen when I arrived...
Scotti and Sophia Bikes...
The Burger and I rolling threw the streets...
Lunch...
Out the front of Scotti's work... Didn't get to go in or see Scoot, but it was still super to rad to see...
Pretty sure this car hasn't moved in over 5 years...
No camera zone...

I was only there for about 7 hours but ended up having amazing day. Thanks again sophia for everything. It was great to see u and see how you and your man are killing it in that beautiful city...
I flew out of there at 6pm. Good times...



No comments:

Post a Comment