Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Snowbombing minus the Snow........

After months of waiting and hoping for Snowbombing was finally here. We had amazing accommodation for the first time since we'd all started working at the festival and a great crew, Thanks to Mellis and Max for organizing everything and everyone.......

Finally somewhere to sleep where I feel clear in the morning!

After checking in Mellis was more then the keen the go summer tobogganing which was only a 5 minute drive down the road. So we got everyone together and headed down there. We got to enjoy to 2 runs and a few beers in the sun before a our first night of work.


Jmery ruling on his toboggan....

First night of work in 3 months. What better way to spend it then with pendulum, Andy C and 30 mates I've spent the season shreding with.........


Having a job where you tips is the greatest thing ever. As you can see the look on scoot face!


The festival went for 6 night but pretty much didnt use my camera til the last night. We got to drink the all the alcohol that was left over. There was about 30 of us that gave it a real good shot. Steemy defianlty shows know sign of stopping as you'll from the picture......


Just some of the crew still boozing on, with our bosses matty, danny, joey.....


I arrived home around 7am and set on the balconcy for about 2 hours drinking with the some of the crew. As they went to bed I called Jmery, him and steemy were in town so I jumped on the train from Hippach back to Mayrhofen to enjoy so more booze in the sun. Jmery went to get some smokes about 12ish when he came back he found use all pasted out........ After our 20 minute sleep we made our way to cafe tirol. So we could wait to get our pay, I stopped drinking at this point Jmery and steemy didn't so it gave me pently of stupid shit to laugh at................ The Cafe Tirol session didnt end till about 8pm. Only after we went down to Mo's Cafe for dinner and still didnt find myself jumping into bed to around 11pm. We did leave for a hour to get payed only to return to have the main street of Mayrhofen destoryed. Still after sleeping 12 hours I wanted to kill myself after doing that all nighter. On the Sunday was the staff party I was not looking froward to this at all. Not till I found out there was a open bar and free Sailor Jerry rum. Scoot and I were more then excited about this! We only had this small bar to get our drinks, so everyone was all way fighting for a drink and if you were getting pissed in you had know were to run too..... hahhaha Koost Kat, Claudi and Paddy killin' it...... Finally after 8 days of working and partying every night we could get home and get back to the real world.



Thank to everyone for putting together this amazing week.

No comments:

Post a Comment